Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8 September 2010 - No bike ... for a while

Just as we are starting to get great motorbike weather I'll be taking a 5-6 week break. The reason is our annual caravan pilgrimage to Queensland. The van is all packed and tomorrow morning we're off. We expect to return around 15 October, by which time we'll be in daylight saving time again. The next big trip planned on the bike is the Cup Weekend - I'll be joining a Ulysses four day ride to Bright over Mt Hotham. Really looking forward to that. Hope the snow is all gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.