Friday, January 28, 2011

28 January 2011 - Mirboo North


Fantastic sunny weather today and so it was time for a leisurely cruise over the Strzelecki's to Mirboo Nth. Spotted a different cafe on the last ride through so decided to give it a try. It's called Dalliance (Chocolaterie and Cafe) and it's fantastic. Best coffee I've had in months. The choice of light meals etc looked great too as did the outside eating area. After a relaxing half hour here it was time for the return trip via the twistier road through Boolarra. Took it nice and easy as I'd had enough heel and peg scraping last weekend through Reefton Spur. Very relaxing and very enjoyable.

Total Distance 125 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.