Friday, February 25, 2011

25 February 2011 - Day 2 of Tasmania Trip


Left Cozy Cabins this morning and took short ride to Dove Lake at the foot of Cradle Mountain. One of the most spectacualar views I've ever seen. Skies clear and a different day altogether. Went for a bit of a walk to the boat shed (see above) and took some photos. Finally time to set off for breakfast in Tullah. When we reached there the only cafe in town was up for sale and closed. Bugger! Rode another 15 km to Roseberry where we had brunch at the local bakery. Very nice.  From there we took the long way round to reach Strahan, our destination for today. What a fantastic spot this is. We're staying in a great location overlooking the port. Walked into town and had a great steak for dinner. Finished the day with cigars at sunset.

Total Distance since home - 730 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.