Friday, October 7, 2011

7 October - Walhalla, Moondarra

The thunderstorms forecast for today didn't eventuate so I fired up the Kawasaki for a trip up the old back road from Cowarr to Walhalla. This old dirt road is one I wouldn't dream of trying on the Honda, but it was a lot of fun on the little motard. After a coffee I travelled through Erica on the road to Moe and turned  left to Moondarra Reservoir. This water storage is overflowing at the moment - haven't seen that for a few years. I then took the back road over the dam wall back to the Tyers-Rawson road and then back home. Great fun.
Total Distance 136 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.