Wednesday, March 6, 2013

6 March - Inverloch

Woke up to another perfect day today and decided to drop off an item I had forgotten a couple of days ago to my brother in law Fred who lives in Inverloch. Took the BMW this time. Stopped for a coffee in Mirboo North and then continued on. Reached Fred and Laura's place at 12:15 and Laura had lunch ready - terrific. After lunch, a cuppa and a catchup it was time to retrace my steps home and got there at 3 pm, just in time to get in the car and do the grandchild school run.

Total Distance 205 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.