Thursday, February 12, 2015

11 February - Lunch in Warburton

Sometimes (not often in my case) weeks go by without a ride. I've just spent a pleasant couple of weeks caravanning in Cowes, Phillip Island but this meant no rides for quite a while. Then when we got home there's chores and inclement weather so today, despite warnings of a 37ÂșC day and afternoon storms, I rode to Warburton through the mountain/forest route. As usual it was the Warburton Bakery for lunch and coffee, before the return trip through Powelltown and Noojee. The afternoon storms didn't eventuate and altogether it was a pleasant days riding on the Beemer.

Total Distance 260 km.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks intended for shearing such a pleasant and become valuable article. I favor it nearly all in addition to value anyone with this excellent article.
    Bean to cup coffee machine
    coffee shop coffee machines
    Espresso coffee cups
    online espresso

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.