Saturday, June 5, 2010

5 June 2010 - Fish and Chip Run with Ullyses

Had my first ride with the Traralgon chapter of Ulysses today. It was a "fish and chip" run to Port Albert which is held on the first Saturday of each month. Ulysses is a MC club for 50+ year old riders although you can join as a junior member at 40 (www.ulyssesclub.org). Very friendly bunch of people and a very enjoyable ride. The return trip was via Tarra Valley and Mt Tassie and we finished up for a coffee and a chat at the Traralgon Ice Creamery. Can't join yet as I don't have a full licence which I'm going for Friday next week. I'll be joining the club after that.

Total Distance 163 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.