Friday, December 17, 2010

17 December 2010 - Back in the Saddle


Saw the doctor today, had the stitches removed and declared the operation a success. Well, that needed a fairly long and demanding ride to check it out. Weather looked OK and decided to go up the mountain to Licola. Also a good chance to try the Drift camera out. Tried a few mounting positions including on the handlebar looking back. From the results I can see that the major challenge will be finding a mount which damps out engine and road vibration. Captured some good footage though. Anyway the weather held out and the shoulder, while a little tender worked fine.

Total distance 175 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.