Friday, July 1, 2011

1 July - Wilsons Prom


The first day of a new month and a bright and shiny one it was. Not a breath of wind this morning as I set out for Wilson's Prom via Mirboo Nth, Meeniyan and Fish Creek. No traffic on the road , the sun on my back and the seductive sounds of 'Blue Stone' oozing into the Earmoulds. It does not get any better. The intention was to check out the Tidal River caravan park for future reference, but unfortunately the final bit of the road was closed for repairs following the floods of some months ago. I would have thought a sign 20km up the road would save a lot of people a wasted journey. In my case though it did not really matter as  the the journey itself is the main point. Returned via Mirboo Nth, Trafalgar and Yallourn Nth. One of the all time great days on the Honda.

Total Distance 295 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.