Monday, March 26, 2012

25 March - Farmworld and Korumburra


Since returning from SA, very few days have been encouraging for an outing on the bike. Today was overcast but no sign of rain on the radar so Zane (KLX250) and I (Honda) rode to Farm World at Lardner Park. This is a huge exhibition featuring everything under the sun. While there is a lot of farm machinery and livestock, there is also a lot of outdoor gear, motorcycles and all sorts of interesting odds and ends. This year was the best so far and seemed to be very well attended. After Farmworld, Zane and I rode to Korumburra for coffee and goodies at Bakery which was good as always. Then home through Leongatha, Mirboo Nth, Boolarra and Churchill and not a drop of rain all day.

Total Distance 215km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.