Saturday, June 1, 2013

1 June - First day of winter


No, I haven't suddenly taken off for a motorbike ride in Holland - not a bad idea though.

Some of the visitors to this site know that I was born in The Netherlands but have spent most of my life in Australia. I have been back to Holland a few times and am planning to return to Europe and the home country sometime in the next couple of years. Occasionally as I surf the www, I come across something interesting from my birthplace and today I spotted this short and humorous video which I thought I would share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.