Sunday, August 22, 2010

22 August 2010 - Ulysses Ride to Port Welshpool


Fortunately our planned monthly ride for August co-incided with the only decent weather for weeks. A large group of bikes (about 20-25) headed out from Traralgon at 10:00 and rode to Port Welshpool via Boolarra, Meenyian and Toora via a network of back roads I didn't even know existed. The south coast was quite windy but no rain. Lunch at the Port Welshpool pub was great and despite the large group the meals were served quite quickly. The return trip was through Yarram and Gormandale with coffees at the Traralgon Ice Creamery.

An important milestone occurred during this ride - the Honda has reached its first 10,000 km!

Total Distance 265km

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.