Saturday, August 28, 2010

28 August 2010 - The Bullock Dray


The weather was not really encouraging today, but a quick check of the radar showed no rain, so a quick ride was in order to clear the cobwebs. Headed up for a coffee at the Bullock Dray cafe in Mirboo Nth. Also wanted to try out the Aldi GPS unit with helmet BlueTooth audio. Very pleasantly surprised. The audio is good even with earplugs in, the unit is very easy to see while riding and the directions and route recalcs are first class. Additionally it is specifically designed for MCs and therefore waterproof. Very good value for money at $199. Altogether a short but pleasant couple of hours.

Total Distance 116km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.