Tuesday, May 5, 2015

5 May - Day 9 - Noosa Heads


Another beautiful Queensland day today so I decided to ride the 60km to Noosa Heads one of the most popular holiday destinations in Australia. I really enjoy these shorter rides with no pressure - just relaxing riding which is what cruisers are all about. Noosa was quite busy with holiday makers no doubt escaping the colder weather down South. Had a very nice brunch in a cafe on Hastings St which is the main shopping street for Noosa. Shortly afterwards I followed that up with a Royal Copenhagen strawberry ice cream - yes, another one.

Spent another hour or so wandering around and taking a few photos before heading back to Gympie to start the task of repacking for the trip home.


Total Distance 140 km.

1 comment:

  1. I like those types of riding days. A nice relaxed pace, beautiful weather, and time to wander.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.