Monday, March 22, 2010

22 Apr 10 - Tarra Valley


Ordered a windscreen from Eagle Screens Australia last week. Paid for it one day and it arrived by courier the next - not bad from Perth. Today was quite a windy day so I decided to take a quick trip to test out the screen. It obviously does not stop wind from the side but it is pretty effective at stopping the continuing wind pressure on the chest which made me feel like I had to hang on to the handle bars.

The trip to Tarra Valley was magnificent in the late afternoon light. I think all the practice is paying off. Despite windy conditions and some narrow winding roads I felt totally relaxed and in control. One of the most enjoyable rides I've had.

Total Distance Travelled - 92 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.