Monday, March 8, 2010

8 Mar 10 - Moe, Blue Rock Dam, Trafalgar



After the bad weather of the last couple of days it was a pleasant surprise to wake up to a fine morning.
Out on the bike by 10:00 and headed to Moe via Yallourn Nth and the back of Lake Narracan. Then up the Erica road and turned left towards Willow Grove for a drive across the Blue Rock dam wall. The weather was still holding out and pointed the bike to Willow Grove and then south to Trafalgar. Very good coffee and banana muffin at the Roseberry Cafe in Traf and sat outside enjoying the sunshine. Back to Moe along the back road, and headed home past Yallourn power station, Yallourn North and Tyers. The usual practice session in the Crematorium carpark. Getting much better at the slow turns and figure 8's.

Starting Odometer 801 km, End Odometer 927 km. Distance travelled 126 km. Bike is due for the 1000km service on Wed morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.