Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 Mar 10 - Boolarra, Mirboo North



Headed up to Mirboo North via the road with the most bends - through Boolarra. Forecast for today is rain and possible storms but in the morning it was sunny and still. The ride from Boolarra to Mirboo North was great as was the coffee I had in a little cafe in the main street. I think it was called to Bullock Dray cafe or something like that.

On the return trip I turned right at Boolarra and followed a sign to Bulga Park. I remembered that some of this road was dirt but in the end the unsealed section was far longer and in far worse shape than I remembered it. Consequently the trip took about an hour longer than planned but I certainly got the opportunity to test my skills on a pretty bad surface.

Start Odometer 643, End Odometer 801. Distance travelled 158 km

Expect to hit the 1000 km mark soon - booked the bike in for first service next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.