Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30 Mar 10 - Yarram, Tarra Valley



Home from work and the weather was fine. Topped up the tank on the Honda ($7) and headed over to Yarram via Gormandale. The bakery cafe was still open and a coffee and apple crumble later we were heading up the south side of the Strzeleckies into Tarra Valley National Park. Stopped briefly at the Tarra Valley caravan park (which is already full with tents and vans for Easter) to take a photo of the Tarra River. Then a leisurely trip home via Mt Tassie and Red Hill Rd. Absolutely perfect ride.

Distance travelled - 130km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.