Tuesday, August 11, 2015

11 August - Hervey Bay

A very relaxing day in Hervey Bay. The fantastic weather continues and we spent most of the day kicking back and reading. In the afternoon I remember thinking how well a good French patisserie would do here and the more I thought about it it seemed obvious that someone would have already thought of it. So I fired up Google and sure enough about 2 km up the road was The French Bakehouse. Twenty minutes later we were enjoying a coffee with cherry filled croissants - outstanding. Yesterday while driving around we spotted an Italian restaurant - Viva Italiano so this evening we decided to try that out too. It's located right on the beach and when we arrived there we were just in time to see the sun go down. Quickly grabbed the camera and took the shot. One more day in Hervey Bay and then on to Gympie.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous sunset.

    Although the french bakery sounds pretty good about now too.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.