Monday, April 5, 2010

5 April 10 - Cowwarr


Just a quick ride today to clear the cobwebs. Dropped in to Cowwarr Weir, lots of people having picnics and canoeing/kayaking - it's a lovely spot. Continued on to Cowwarr and visited the Cowwarr Art Space. This is an old milk factory which was shut down in 1959. After a number of years vacant it was resurrected and the current owners have turned it into a beautiful art complex with display galleries, residences for visiting artist and a cafe. After a great coffee and a chat I headed back to Traralgon and joined the continuous stream of cars, caravans and boats returning from the Easter break and avoiding the Princes Highway. You can check out the Art Space on http://www.cowwarr.com/

Distance covered 75 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.