Friday, April 9, 2010

9 Apr 10 - Licola


Woke up this morning and no sign of rain or wind. Topped up the tank and rode up to Licola via Heyfield and Glenmaggie. The trip from Glenmaggie through the mountains is great with spectacular views of the McAlister river from various vantage points. Licola is a good starting point for a number of great 4x4 excursions and bushwalks and has plenty of accommodation and caravan/camping facilities. The general store and associated caravan park are for sale. Not sure what the turnover would be but the lifestyle would be second to none.

Distance travelled 190 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.