Tuesday, May 14, 2013

14 April - Why We Ride

A few years ago, when I first started riding again, I spent many a long evening searching the web for information, inspiration and to overcome the initial fears which are inevitable when you first climb on a two wheeled vehicle, especially if you're aged 65.

At that time I came across a video which made all my concerns seem laughable. It told the story of a group of aged Taiwanese men (average age 81) all with severe physical problems, who nevertheless undertook a 13 day motorcycle journey. As well as telling this inspirational story the short video in my mind captured something I've always had difficulty explaining to non riders - why we ride!

I was recently reminded of this little gem so here it is - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.