Wednesday, May 22, 2013

23 May - Change of Name

My more observant readers will have noticed that I have changed the name of my blog to Australian Motorcycle Diaries. Over the last few months as I correspond with people who have taken an interest in my two wheeled travels it has become apparent that most are from other parts of the world, and with an interest in finding out more about Australia and motorcycling in this part of the world. The new title should make the blog easier to find by search engines such as Google.

Anyway, nothing else has changed and I look forward to continuing my conversations with motorcycle enthusiasts from Australia and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.