Monday, May 20, 2013

20 August - Bike Safety Videos

Much too wet to ride today and a bit of painting to do. Maybe better luck tomorrow. This evening, while doing my usual catchup with a lot of interesting motorcycle blogs I came across the this interesting web page which features the "Ride On" motorcycle safety videos produced by the Australian Government.

After an introduction by Wayne Gardner, the videos cover:

- Bike Control Skills
- Mental Skills
- Self Control Skills

The videos cover a lot of useful information even for experienced riders

Click here to go to the Ride On page

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.