Tuesday, October 12, 2010

11 October 2010 - Back from Queensland

Arrived back from a caravan trip to Queensland today. Had a great time but in the last few days the weather outlook on the Sunshine and Gold coast was starting to look grim and so we left Saturday morning. That turned out to be a great decision as we barely missed out on storms and massive rainfalls. Once we got moving we kept driving and after overnights at Lemon Tree Passage and Bombala we arrived home at lunch time. The weather in Traralgon was fine and balmy so after the caravan was cleaned and parked in the backyard  I fired up the Honda for a long overdue ride. Only had time for a quicky which was a run to Rawson via Glengarry and Tyers. Felt great after a five week absence.

Total Distance 82 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.