Sunday, November 18, 2012

15 November - South Gippsland

Weather has been a bit variable lately and today it was changing from sunny to overcast every few minutes. During a sunny moment I donned all the riding gear with the intention of riding down to Tidal River on Wilsons Prom. Stopped for a coffee at the Bullock Dray in Mirboo Nth. and sitting there there was little sign of the sun and the wind had become quite gusty. At this stage I was a bit reluctant to head down the Prom thinking it would only get windier down there. So instead I pointed the Beemer towards Meenyian and rode along the South Gippsland Highway to Yarram making a lunch stop at the excellent Yarram bakery. After also buying a few goodies to take home, the return trip was back to Traralgon via Gormandale. The rain held off and altogether it was an enjoyable ride..

Total Distance 209 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.