Wednesday, December 26, 2012

23 December - Licola

After not having a ride for about 3 weeks (combination of a bout of flu and pre Christmas preparations) today was the day to get out and clear the head. The weather forecast said fine - I got that bit - but it also said 40ºC - I missed that bit. It felt a bit hot when I set off and soon the temperature gauge on the bike confirmed my hottest day ever on a motorbike. Decided to head up to Licola, hoping the mountain location might provide some cooler weather. Up there the temperature had dropped to 36ºC. After a quick cool drink at the General Store, it was time to turn around and ride back. A bit hot but still an enjoyable ride.

Total Distance 160 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.