Wednesday, March 6, 2013

4 March - Cowes Philip Island

Took the Honda to Cowes today. It was a nice warm day and the idea of gliding through the South Gippsland countryside on the white and chrome cruiser was irresistible. Also needed a couple of items from Bikers Gear in Cowes for my trip to Queensland coming up in April (Ulysses AGM in Maryborough). Had lunch and a leg stretcher in Inverloch and then continued on along the coastal road between Inverloch and Cape Patterson - absolutely marvellous. On the return trip I took the road through Archies Creek, Kongwak and Korrumburra, no traffic and a nice relaxing meander along country roads.

Total Distance 330 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.