Wednesday, September 28, 2016
27 September - All packed for the next big ride
The Honda is all packed for a planned 7-8 day ride starting tomorrow morning, to include Warrnambool (Vic), Robe (SA), Hahndorf (SA), Mildura (Vic), Echuca (Vic), Bright (Vic) and then home. Unfortunately the weather forecast promises record rainfall in SA over the next few day and so we've delayed the departure until Friday. The probability of significant rain in the next couple of days, along our route is 100% which does not sound like motorcycling fun. So watch this space from Friday as we hope for better weather.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Fingers crossed the weather cooperates and have fun.ReplyDelete