Tuesday, July 11, 2017

11 July - A Honda ride to Port Albert

Port Albert is one of my regular rides and this afternoon, although somewhat wintery, seemed a good opportunity to continue my re-familiarisation with the Honda.
Port Albert, established in the 1840's is the oldest port in Victoria. These days it is a mecca for fisherman and a safe harbour for the occasional coastal traveller. Being a week day it was fairly quiet and the late afternoon light and the spectacular clouds made for some interesting photos.
Later in the afternoon the temperature was dropping quickly so time to head for home, after an invigorating ride.

Distance 160 km

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Great idea doing the monochrome. More dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful trip to Port Albert. I really like the photos that you shared. It was great stopping by your blog. Have a great day.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.