Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 April - Work, Korrumburra, Leongatha, Mirboo Nth

Woke up to another great morning and decided to ride the bike to work. Only had a couple of jobs to do there before I could head off around lunch time. Rode to Warragul before turning into the hills for Korrumburra. I always love this windy and hilly road. It is never busy and always interesting. Bought a coffee and ate my sandwiches sitting in the sun in a nice park and watched the world go by for a while. The return trip was via Leongatha and Mirboo Nth. This will be the last bike ride for a while before we go on holidays.

Total Distance: 208 km

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.