Monday, June 6, 2011

1 June - Work and Walhalla


Although today was the first day of winter, the weather was ideal for the bike, so once again I rode to work hoping the good weather would continue into the afternoon. After work I rode through Moe, Erica and Rawson to Walhalla. The Walhalla road was quite wet and slippery - the sun had not really penetrated the tree cover - so it was quite a slow and careful trip. Stopped at my usual coffee spot in Walhalla and after a bit of a leg stretch continued on to Traralgon via Tyers. Hope this winter continues to provide plenty of opportunities to 'keep on riding'.

Total Distance 125 km

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.