Monday, June 6, 2011

5 June - Yarram, Tarra Valley, Mt Tassie

The good weather continued all through last week, but unfortunately a home renovation project was a priority on Thur, Fri and Sat. Despite the weather forecast, the weather this morning looked fine, and with the work finished it was time to take advantage of the sunshine. Decided to repeat a favorite trip - Yarram via Gormandale - with lunch at the bakery in Yarram. This is one of my favorite stops, the food is always great and the service is very friendly. By the time lunch was over the sky was still clear but the wind was picking up so I decided to return via Tarra Valley, Balook and Mt Tassie. The early part of this ride is well sheltered from the wind but by the time I reached Mt Tassie, there were quite strong gusts of wind which continued all the way back home. Still, a very enjoyable ride and no rain whatsoever.

Total Distance 127 km

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.