Monday, June 21, 2010

21 June 2010 - Gormandale, Rosedale and Cowwarr


During the past week the weather has been terrible for motorcycling, lots of rain and gusty winds. Woke up this morning to a beautiful clear sky. Very cold this morning, but nothing thermal underwear and heated handgrips couldn't tackle. Rode to work (about 45 km all up)  - then joined Sian, Rosa and Nicole for lunch (Sian's birthday) and then home to chair a telephone meeting. By mid afternoon all the work was done and the sky was still blue so took the bike out to Rosedale via Gormandale. This is a very quiet road and great for motorcycling and with the clear skies an exhilarating experience. Over the big bridge at Rosedale and turned left onto the Heyfield Rd. Then home via Cowwarr and Toongabbie. A short ride but a beauty.

Total Distance 96km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.