Sunday, April 22, 2012

21 April - Melbourne

Rode down to Melbourne to pick up a couple of bits for the BMW. The first was a replacement panel. When I first got the bike home and removed the panniers I noticed one panel was quite badly scratched. Picked up the new one and installed it as soon as I got home - much better.


Also picked up an aluminium 'bash plate' which on my bike is an optional extra. This device protects the bottom of the engine from impacts from rock, sticks etc. particularly when riding of road. A bit fiddly to fit but managed it in the end.


Apart from getting the bits I wanted it was also a very pleasant ride with sunny weather most of the way.

Total Distance 320 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.