Wednesday, May 28, 2014

28 May - Honda Shadow VT400 For Sale


So, the time has come to pass my VT400 cruiser on to someone else who wants a stylish and well equipped cruiser suitable for a beginner or returning rider.

I bought this bike new in 2010 the day I obtained my learners permit. Click here to read blog on the day of purchase.

It has been my constant companion on numerous short and long rides including a trip around Tasmania. Blog of Tasmania trip here. The bike is in excellent condition, has always been garaged and has been dealer serviced throughout. The most recent service, a few weeks ago was the 36,000 km service. The Honda is registered until next February and the tyres have at least 10,000 km to go before they need replacing. This bike has been ultra reliable and features Electronic Fuel Injection and Shaft Drive.

The bike is fitted with the following optional extras:

- Oxford grip heaters
- Eagle windscreen
- Air horn
- Quick release pannier bags
- Sissy Bar and Luggage Rack
- 12 V Auxiliary power socket.

I am asking $5,000 which includes a Road Worthy Certificate (RWC).

You can find a review of the VT400 here!

For further information please email me or leave questions in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. Theo:

    I'd imagine that it was hard to "let go" of your first love. I hope it goes to a good home

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is a request requiring action from me, please send me an email on the link provided. While I check my current posting for comments, my blog software does not notify me when comments/requests come in on past posts.